Do you see building on the strengths of your people as a meaningful way to grow? Do you aim to lead your organization as a place, where achieving business goals happens while people experience human connection? The place, where differences are an advantage.
In Strengths Academy we share our knowledge and experience working with strengths when leading self and others.
The Academy supports the ability to:
- lead conversations by tapping into individual and team´s potential
- guide others in the practical application of strengths knowledge
- act as a point of contact for answering strengths-related questions
- enhance your listening skills and create a sense of understanding
- apply coaching techniques and enable movement in the client’s topic
- handle difficult situations in interaction with others
- facilitate team meetings/workshops through a strengths-based approach.
MODUL 1 – Authentic individual.
The impact of strengths-based development
Key terms definition
5 guiding strengths principles
The role of Strengths Ambassador
Areas and forms of application
Coaching stance and practices
4 talent domains and their 34 talents
FAQ based on practical experience
MODUL 2 – Communication and coaching practices.
How my strengths define my communication style
3 ways of listening
Stance and principles when communicating with others
The ability to sense what is mine and what is my colleague’s
How I can make my colleague/client stronger and how I make him waker
Handling difficult situations
Conversation techniques and tools
MODUL 3 –Well-functioning team and healthy organization.
3 types of teams
Guiding principles for team collaboration
Getting ready to meet the team: team profile
Facilitation of team workshop
Practical exercises for the team
Usage and impact of strengths-based approach organization-wide
3 systemic principles towards the healthy organization
All modules are led interactively, enabling participants to learn from direct experience and their own case studies, thus anchoring the newly acquired knowledge. The whole program is a combination of group sessions and individual mento-coaching.
Strengths Academy is not a replacement for the certification of Gallup organization.
We are looking forward to welcoming you onboard!